Saturday, June 09, 2007

Introduction

So many times, in the middle of our daily activities, we suddenly stop and remember small events of our past. The way we grew up, those little streets where we walked, that old school we went to, the small shop where we ate jilebees and so on. Also come to our minds are those funny incidents, moments of our stupidity and moments of extraordinary work.

We remember them for a moment and the next moment we are back to our grind. Later we think, " aahh I could suddenly recollect that sweet moment so clearly. I wish I had written it down. BUt , damn I cant remember it. Or even if I remember it, I can't write it down as a neat memory".

Everytime such moment comes where I remember a sweet memory from the past, I will try to get hold of a computer and jot it down before my mind goes back to its slumber.

And here I call it : Little Stories from the Past....

No comments: