Friday, April 10, 2009

After a Long Time

Posting after a long time. It has been quite boring few months. Well, I hurt my back while trying to do some exercise. And pretty much have been very busy with work. Or so am I trying to show.

Life been centered quite around work. Will need a break.

Have also been thinking about in whose hands is this country going to be after a elections. I pity ourselves, the poor Indians who have so awful options when it comes to vote.

Isnt it such an irony that our manifestos sound like the following :
1. Rice, Dal free
2. Color TV free
3. Temple will be built
4. Need to have Maharashtrian PM

We think that people become mature with age. But definitely our old politicians are becoming senile. They just do not have a vision. PERIOD.

Well, I am thoroughly enjoying watching NDTV and CNN IBN and TimesNOW these days. The debates are hilarious. You feel like, oh my god, this guy or woman is going to rule this country?

And I almost give up.

No comments: