Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The challenge of Writing and Blogging

Blogging and writing is a challenge. It needs a frame of mind, a state in which the mind relishes writing and doesnt feel overwhelmed. And when all the other tasks take over to an extent that mind has no time to even sit back and think, writing and blogging becomes a mere formality and doesnt show the class and quality.

And I guess that has what happened to my blogging. I am not even able to spare some time on my blog. And the result is obvious. No blogs, no writing in ages. Blogging is indeed rejuvenating. It gives a satisfying feeling of having communicated with the world around you.

Hence it is critical to make time for blogging and writing your thoughts even if it feels like a trivial non rewarding activity.

Its the 10th year of my blogging and wow it indeed has come to a trickling frequency. There is no scarcity of thoughts to express, no scarcity of wisdom to share.

Then whats the problem ?


No comments: