Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Are we done with Haneef ?

All I remember seeing in the TV channels in the last two days is Haneef story. It was like a Bhajan series going on. Where is Haneef going to put his left leg? OK where will he put his right leg? What is he going to eat? Which channel has he given time to?

I am amazed to see people have so much time to crowd around his house too and garland him.

Finally when I came home today assuming Haneef series might be over, there you go. Sanjay Dutt series has started. I am sure this bhajan is going to continue for next two days in a loop. I am really not sure what is going on in the minds of the TV channels. When will they increase their socially relevant content and stop repeating the same programs day in and day out? This really depresses people who want to see those channels.

Anyways, let me see what is NDTV showing.... Oh Noo.... The bhajan series on India's win over England has started. The infinite loops I see are Sachin Tendulkar's talk and Sreesanth's shouldering.

Sigh!!!.... Let me go and do something useful.

No comments: