Friday, November 05, 2010

Happy Deepavali Bengaluru..And I miss you

Far away from Bengaluru, on this day of beautiful deepavali, I cannot stop myself from just thinking about Bengaluru. I cannot forget the beautiful nights of deepavali celebrated in Bengaluru. We would light up our balcony with little diyas in the evening. Then we would go down near the gate to fire some crackers. The whole evening sky would lit up with varieties of  fire cracker designs.

And the delicious dahi vadas.

Even after late into the night , we would go to the roof to enjoy the silence after the sound of the crackers. Every now and then there would be a sound from the distance.

But what a fun it was. Today we celebrated far away from Bengaluru and far away from India. It was great. It was nice.

But I cant stop thinking about you Bengaluru....

1 comment:

ಭಾಶೇ said...

visit sometimes for the festival! :)