Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sing "Chak De" Wherever and Whenever You can

Chak De.... La la la India
Chak De.... La La la India

Alrite that is the defacto standard now by the way.

Any win, one has to sing this song.

After India defeated England, every channel I tuned to in my TV, only this song was going showcasing the shots of Tendulkar and Utthappa.

Oh by the way, dont get me wrong. I am not criticising anyone this time :-) I am just jotting down my observations.

But I must say that was one nailbiting match. I watched the last 1/3rds and it was fun watching.
Shouldnt Utthhappa have been given Man of Match? I dont know. I myself am not sure.

But lets keep singing Chak De as we get set for the finals ...

In the meantime, it is raining heavily every evening in Bangalore. It fun watching the rains indeed.

Its almost 2 a.m in the night... I am off to sleep. OK I might add to this post if I have energy tomorrow morning. Otherwise, a new post on some new thought from me.

No comments: