Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Motivation Brother Motivation - Aaaahhhhhhh!!

Ahh.... Those days of lack of motivation... I try to jump around telling myself life is short so lead it as if tomorrow is the last day. But damn, still lack of motivation. Dont know why.

What causes lack of motivation?

Is it lack of interest? --> Meaning I dont want to do this.
Is it lack of value? --> Meaning how the heck what I do is gonna change the world
Is it monotony? --> Meaning same shit everyday

Well these bouts came, saw and faded. I guess to see these cycles is human and not see these is super-human. And I am trying my level best to be super human :-) But alas cant yet.

Anyways, did some googling and found an interesting page :

http://www.motivation-abc.com/


Well very verbose. But nevertheless some neat suggestions.

I think one solution is to do variety of things like music, sports etc.

Or may be the perpetual desire to do complex things or be excellent.... Sometimes it sparks you. Sometimes it starves you too.... Mentally ofcourse...

No comments: